Wednesday

its been a while,,, have a long post

Jared Says:


Is this what life is
Endless suffering
That has no reason
To be existing

We have a deal now
This hell is final
What’s the other side
Tis be nothingness

We will get picked up
Loved for short time
Dropped down to emptiness
To find our way up

You have lied to me
Broken the promise
Ever you be there
I think otherwise

Something that I want
That I can’t give myself
Only you have the kea
To my happiness

Kea fits in my heart
Something others I have
Except for my soul
I don’t have you now


My life is my pain
Without salvation
Happiness is faked
I can’t feel the pain

Love is now my war
Forever alone
I can trust no one
Until war is won

What’s with all the things
That you love so much
That I can’t connect
Never can I love


Teardrops on your face
Running down your cheek
I can not resist
The lure to love you

Alone tonight I will cry
Echoes of lost love take hold
Even though you caught my heart
Memories shatter my smile

I will love the one I love
Even if it is different
Even if you don’t like it
I am me and you are not

Tell the rumors to my face
Even though I will not care
We are alone together
I will love the one I love


I am this person
Left alone to cry
Tears of loneliness
Longing for you now

With you I will smile
You are now my love
Forever lasting
Plant the seed in heart


Don’t cry without me
I am here for you
Don’t believe things said
About who you are

Why do you all hate
Everything I love
So dearly to heart
That you take away

I just want to live
Without every shove
I can’t live with peace
Until they repay


You don’t know my pain, you don’t understand
To be me is fucked, torture to my life
I have been weakened, no longer can stand
All the fucking shit, I deal with my life

What you said was fake, no longer I love
My hearts going to fall, if no one catches
Finally I break. I will kill your soul
All the fucking shit, I stand up today

Someone has saved me, no it cant be you
My love cares for me, forever lasting
Unlike your betrayal, I have found my life
All the fucking shit, I will win the war

I am nobody, someone you hate
I am someone, fuck you all bitches


I will love the one I love
Through the shadow of my death
If I never wake again
Remember the rimes we had

You were there to catch my heart
From the fall it had endured
You are now the only one
Willing to stay by my side

Will you be there forever
Willing to collect my tears
There to release all my pain
Will you love my hated soul??


Will you love my hated soul
No matter what words are cold
Everyone decides to hate
We are together in fate

Wipe away the pain shed tears
Be here with me for the years
The days will pass by slowly
I will cry my tears softly

No one understands my pain
As my tears fall like the rain
It seems like you understand
All the pain I have to withstand

All the words spoken are cold
Will you love my hated soul??
<3<3<3 Re + Ri <3<3<3


Do you know me now
Flooding in my grief
Flattened by the plow
Waiting for relief

Hating every pest
I never avow
Life is just a test
Do you know me know


No comments:

Post a Comment