Tuesday

Words - april 19th

Jared Says:

This is what i wrote today. Hope you can see that i write this for a reason.

Cant we get this over wiuth
you try to please us
but i still hate
leave me be for once

this make believe system
that i have to fallow
why do i even care
why do you force me along

Cant i go away
from you, and me
to keep the monster inside
so you do not die

can't i keep myself
from exploding
into the panic
that has killed me

why are there
invisible lines
tat devide us
from understanding

when anything happens
you want to know
i keep to myself
and i dont care

Life kills us
we get shot-die
if we did not live
we would not die

my mind is a monster
you do not want to know
who i really am
just stay away

Why am i always
stuck with you
cant i ever
find a new life

why do we set all these rules
that bind me from myself
the chains have taken there hold
on my entire life

No comments:

Post a Comment