Friday

words april 22rd

Jared Says:

Life is the cold knife that stabs you.
Life is the one to push you off the edge.
life is the highway that you crash on.
my actions give me relief.

the tears hit the floor
due to my horrid life
life is the bitch that eats you
until you get out by force

i live with the anxiety
how do we get out
of the nightmare
that haunts my wake

what is it that we do
why do we put up with this
until the day we die
or force it upon ourself

this is my haven
away from everyone
but you, the comfort
that saves my life

i love you
you saved me
from myself
before i died

eternal thanks
we will end up
in hell together
where else??

i no longer talk
to anyone
i have left
everything behind

I need a way
to get out
before forced
the way out

fuck, damn
you bitch
i now die
because of you

are you happy
you told me to
leave forever
and i complied

Anyone with any ways to help me deal with my life. shoot me a PM or email. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment